VAT Mode:
Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I forget my password?

If you forget your password, proceed to the login page, enter your email address in the bottom-most field, and click the "Request A New Password" button. You will receive a one-time password via e-mail which will have to be immediately changed the next time you log in. Passwords are not recoverable in the system, so if you lost your password, the only option is to request a new one time use temporary password.

What are the other ways to enroll in courses?

  1. Call toll-free (866) 700-4747 or (402) 472-3388 between 8:00a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Central), Monday through Friday.

  2. Visit the UNHS office at 1500 U St, Ste 200 (North Entrance), Lincoln, Nebraska with a completed enrollment form. It is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m (Central).

Can students switch courses?

Students may switch their enrollment to another course within 30 days of the initial enrollment. Any completed evaluation, project, or test in the initial course will result in a $15 processing fee per item.

Who can be a proctor?

  • Current or retired teachers, counselors, administrators, head librarians or extension educators
  • Military base education officers, chaplains and higher level commissioned officers
  • Embassy or consulate officials

Schools enrolling students in UNHS should plan to assign proctors. If a student enrolls in a course without the sponsorship of a school, a proctor not related to the student must be identified and receive prior approval from UNHS. Download the proctor guide for more detailed information about proctor requirements.

How do I request a transcript?

  1. Online through the Docufide by Parchment Secure Transcript System website
  2. Mail or fax a completed Transcript Request form directly to UNHS.

The request should include the student's full name, student ID number and the complete mailing address where the transcript should be sent, and the phone number. Requests from students younger than 18 must be signed by the student and the parent or legal guardian. Requests from students 18 years or older must be signed by the student.

UNHS will, without prior consent or cost, release student transcripts to a requesting high school if the student is enrolled in, or is transferring to, the requesting school.

Transcripts will include a list of completed UNHS courses and a summary of accepted credit from other schools.

Can I get a printed catalog?

Download a catalog or request one from customer service

How do students access their course(s)?

Students may begin their online course(s) once they have received their login information via email. They should receive an email to access Theorem, the online learning management system, within 2-3 business days after payment. The subject line for the email will be “Welcome UNHS Student: Set Up Theorem Account.” If a student does not receive this email, contact Customer Service.

If enrolled in a print-only course or if proceeding through a course from printed materials, students will access your course from the course content printed materials (printed syllabus purchased with course).

return to top